The Australian Insolvency Management Practice of Wolters Kluwer/CCH was first published in 1985, at a time when insolvency law was under review by the Harmer Committee of the Australian Law Reform Commission and when it was developing as a discipline and a profession into a coherent whole. The Practice was a loose-leaf and on-line publication, updated continually as law and practice changed and developed. Terry Taylor of Ferrier Hodgson was the principal author.
On Terry’s retirement in 2005, the partners asked that I take over the writing of the Practice, which I did for the following 13 years, until March 2018.
The writing is now being undertaken by Ferrier Hodgson.
Thank you to those readers who often gave feedback and information over those years.
I continue to write these publications:
- Keay’s Insolvency, 10th edition pending, Thomson Reuters
- Cross-border bankruptcy, Lexis Nexis
- Bankruptcy law and practice, Lexis Nexis
- Bankruptcy Act, Lexis Nexis
- Bankruptcy Precedents, Lexis Nexis
- Insolvency Law, By Lawyers
- Crisis Management of Banks, Edward Elgar
- Murrays Legal Commentary
- Insolvency Law Journal (ed).